|Pap||erChase ® |
|The Power of MEDLINE and More|
The first MEDLINE service designed for both health professionals and the general public.
Look for these PaperChase features:
- You search over 25,000,000 references -- everything in the National Library of Medicine's MEDLINE and OLDMEDLINE databases of references to the Biomedical Literature.
- We show you the best articles first.
- We use time tested algorithms together with Advanced Semantic Methodology from Unveil Technologies, Inc., to map your search terms to the index terms (MeSH) used by the National Library of Medicine.
- Our interactive searching lets you refine and combine previous search statements without starting over.
- Verify a Reference Use this Free feature to look up a specific reference or check the accuracy of a citation.
- Working in conjunction with the National Library of Medicine, we now feature on-line full-text of many articles. For your convenience, the full-text document link is made available for immediate download, often directly from the publisher.
- We deliver your choice of full text articles by fax, courier, or first class mail.
- Minimal graphics and fast-loading screens give you speedy search results.